Find Car Parts Where Can I Find RC Car Parts For Reasonable Prices, And Still Get The Little Parts I Need?

Where can I find RC car parts for reasonable prices, and still get the little parts I need? - find car parts

I have an RC car 1 / 10 scale, and I'm new to experience the entire gas nitro car. I broke the arm at the side of the driver. I need to replace that part, and I googled every phrase, I believe, can not find a parts store, anyone know a good site for Nitro Gas RC Cars Where can I get to go to these parties? Also some tips on how to stop this and all the good advice in general or advice about what to do or not do. Like I said, I am a beginner, an adult, but a newcomer to the pastime, so tips are greatly appreciated, an Internet site or Smokin 'advice, and get the best answer. Thank you very much.

1 comments:

Dan A said...

Bummer broken. But you can solve, instructions should have a phone number for parts, if you do not need the name of the car, try tower hobbies that sell popular brands. to the extent of the information here are some websites that can help.
DYI.com, RC Groups.com universe.com RC, RC websites that people around the world, if the tower can not help but do not say more than likely be in a situation where one part and help for all your questions, I hope this helps
Enjoy
Dan

Post a Comment