Holistic Pet Treatments Need Recommendations For Holistic Vets In Sydney - Thyroid Cancer Treatment?

Need recommendations for Holistic Vets in Sydney - Thyroid Cancer treatment? - holistic pet treatments

Hello to all

My staffy x Charlie has just been with thyroid cancer who are just diagnosed her radiation treatment yesterday. I try to find an experienced and highly recommended Holistic Vet in Sydney, I can to your diet, supplements, herbs, etc., see

Has anyone used a holistic veterinarian for the treatment of cancer, their pets? If it was successful? And secondly, can you recommend a good geniune, a veterinarian with global experience, I can take my little man?

Any help would be very grateful.

Thanks

1 comments:

rmbrruff... said...

I'm in the U.S., so that I can help you find a holistic veterinarian in Sydney. But I have Tech in a prestigious veterinary internist. We have had some customers who went to a holistic veterinarian in another state. To see a long way to the vet. We should post-treatment. One case we had was a dog with a rectal tumor. The dog lived for several years, but the owner had the tumor surgically reduced several times. It is killing the aggressive cancer, and finally the dog but the dog lived a few years ago it was.
We also had a dog who had a brain tumor. The owner went to the vet. The dog lived for about 9-12 months with a brain tumor.
I do not know if I answered your question, but I wish you every success with your dog.

Post a Comment