White Curtain Panels IDEAS FOR DESIGNING MY NEW ROOM! PLEASE HELP [:?

IDEAS FOR DESIGNING MY NEW ROOM! PLEASE HELP [:? - white curtain panels

Well, that's how I have to do in my room. I paint like a whitish color, I have a bed set Vintage black and white. I hang in black and white in the room, and I want a big right to the Eiffel tower above my bed. I have two shades of white bezel on my window (I have two windows) and shall be deposited in the middle, not touching the ground or anything. Everything else is good in this vintage-style room? I want more ideas! Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds very nice. I've always thought that a third color is good to blow up the two most important. Maybe a pillow or throw in your favorite color - red would really implement the black-white combination.

Anonymous said...

Can spider
http://www.wakeupfrankie.com/Decorating+ ...
Search Frenchies VS
Fifi or think an accent to add color, if not already done so, will make the room pop. What this means, as red, green or pink or Burgundy.
http://www.polyvore.com/black_white_burg ...

Post a Comment