Railway Pub Leyland What Did You Find On The Railway Tracks?

What did you find on the railway tracks? - railway pub leyland

An ugly man walks into the bar with a big smile on his face.

"Why are you so happy?" the boy asked.
"Well, I say unto you," replies the ugly man. "You know, I live by the
Track. Well, on my way home last night, I saw a young
Woman is tied to the rails, like in the movies. I was of course
Cuttings and brought them back home. Anyway, a long story short, I made a big deal! We made love all night, the whole house. We have done everything myself then, sometimes it can to imagine any position! "
"Fantastic!" cried the boy. "You're a lucky man. It was
beautiful? "



>>> "I do not know ... I never had the head."

19 comments:

Bean said...

Yuk, that's sooo big

bender said...

ha, ha, ha, ha, ha well, but ill

bender said...

ha, ha, ha, ha, ha well, but ill

BB player said...

Yes, it is a joke and we laugh>>>> but my mind wanders to the body instead of rigor mortis, that the children long history impossible.

chantelle d said...

ewwhhh who is sick

lola said...

!!!!!!!!! ha ha - funny, but sick

Tickler said...

Umm ...... Sex with the corpse could wildest a crime!
And the man was ugly ... and we laugh about it? Ha Ha Ha ....... Impact of humor, but it was too little too rough!

ibro999 said...

Sick, but GREAT!

Welshchi... said...

OMG this is shocking, but funny .... My government of Bolivia is still open: 0

tanj_mar... said...

lol thats sick, but good

maze said...

ooohhh, I heard b4 mate, Tho still made me laugh ...

Johnny Little Johnny asked Mama if she had enjoyed the trip. "Yes, it was great - we saw sheep, horses, goats and *******."

Mother: "uh, well, well. I know what sheep and others, but what ******?"

Johnny: "Oh, these animals are to us milk and meat"
Mother: "But who says they were called, ER *******?"
Effers Johnny: "It was our teacher. It was said, but everyone knew what that meant."

nicemanv... said...

Ha ha ha ha f * cking is the funniest what i'v heard for 10 years Outa 10 Well done mate!

taz c said...

Yes, this is serious - nothing has happened!

always laughing/still smilin said...

lmao 9 / 10, but is a bit sick

sylesh3 said...

Dat is so sick! Man!

thatnice... said...

This is simply false. People Today

thatnice... said...

This is simply false. People Today

Post a Comment