Matching Shirt And Tie 2010 Please Advise Me On The Following Options Of Dressing. 1. What Is The Colour Of Tie Matching For Cream Shirt?

Please advise me on the following options of Dressing. 1. What is the colour of Tie matching for Cream Shirt? - matching shirt and tie 2010

Please advise me on the following dress.
1. What color is the draw for the cream shirt and gray pants?
2. Red dots correspond to the drawing that the combination of T-shirts and trousers to?

Please help me with sincerity. Thanks
RR

1 comments:

beauthai... said...

A coordinating cream-colored shirt and brown tie, although I'm not sure it will be with gray trousers - gray trousers, you might go a fly must be black or gray would be nice.

The red tie points sounds fascinating and I wonder what color background you have - maybe a dark blue or white? A blue shirt, white shirt, or maybe a pink shirt with black pants, and to coordinate them.

Post a Comment